W00t! It’s September already? It reminds me of the song – Wake Me Up When September Ends.
August definitely is another prosperous month for me – not financially, but spiritually, cause there are so many good reads around!
My particular favorites are:
- I seriously feel like getting a pair of FitFlops after reading really convincing review on Beetrice, gosh, if only they have some corporate-friendly designs!
- I didn’t think highly of the Maybelline’s Hello Kitty Mascara till I read Yani’s Review. Perhaps, or maybe it might work for me also?
- The Sigma brush traveling kit Nikki has is so cute! I wanna have them too!
- Somehow I envy Paris B cause she scored herself a nice envelope clutch from her mom’s closet. If only my mom had kept hers… *HMMMPHH*
- Love the red hot polish Jenn has! Maybe it is a sign for me to get it too.
- Syen hauled some delicious NARS stuff, and it reminds me of my long forgotten Super Orgasm. Ooops!
I am definitely looking forward to September… cause of the public holiday. Yeay!