Time really flies for me for the past few months. Although I have been quite pre-occupied with all the wedding preparations, beauty-read is still a MUST for me.
Let’s see what are my favorite reads of April:
– ParisB of MyWomenStuff shared the greatest tip for us who love shopping! Learn the money tip and and we all now can afford our dream goals too! 😀
– Syen of SoLoverly shared her oral secret with us, I always keep dental care at the back of my mind yet can’t execute it!
– Nikki of AskMeWhats has now turned into a fashion stylist! Check out her post on how to dress in style. I really dig the layering concept!
– Connie of SkinDeco has reviewed 4 shades of Maybelline lippies, and oh boy! Her lips look so much sexier than mine! *sour*
– Jenn of LipGlossEater has swatched a new shade of nail polish (Studded) from MAC collection, and gosh! I still remember the shade till now, I hardly remember the shade of any polish… so I think it is a sign!
Looking forward to May’s round up!
This coming weekend (1/5/2010) will be my wedding reception in my hometown. Gosh. Hopefully everything will go smoothly. Pray for me ladies 😀