After reading so many nail art posts by Nikki, i feel really inspired and really had the itch to try it out myself. Not having any tools, i decided that i would use only a comb to draw on my nails.
Want to know how i did this with a comb? hehehehe. Read on! 😀
Tools: Whatever nail colors that you have, and a wide tooth comb, plastic one of course. How sad it is, i only have these few nail colors!
1. Dip the comb into the nail polish brush to get some colors.
2. Make sure you don’t over-dip it. And test the size of the dots on a waste paper, this is to give you a rough idea of how to control the movement of the comb tooth.
3. When you are ready to go live, paint your nail with whichever color you like.
4. Ta dah! Then you can start dotting your nails with the comb after you dip the color with it. Since i do not have any professional tools, so i had to be extra careful with the dots, so that the color will not overflow and destroy your art.
5. Add the last white dot, and voila! 😀 😀
6. My second attempt on another finger…a little bit smudge, my white paint is a little watery.
7. And my final attempt! I think you can draw anything else like coconut tree, leaves, with the comb. I think i will get a tiny weeny brush to draw something else. And more colors to go with 😀 😀
Stay tuned for my next experiment.
Happy weekend everyone!