April is such an exciting month! Although my Japan trip was canceled due to the natural disaster, but we were able to create a contingency plan and rebook everything within 2 weeks. YEAY!
And by the time you are reading this, I am already on my way for my 2-week holiday. Guess where is my destination? 😉
Bliss! It will be a fully outdoor trip eg glacier walk, whale watching…etc with minimal shopping.
- ParisB of MyWomenStuff did a compilation of cleansing oils that she has used and some tips for using. If you are new to cleansing oils, read it up!
- Nikki of AskMeWhats did a crazy nail art tutorial for M&Ms, and they look oh-so-yummily-cute!
- Kahani of SoLoverly showed us some top travel ideas and it certainly comes in handy for me! 😉
- Jenn of LipGlossEater took a big plunge (literally) and got herself a diver’s license! BRAVO GIRL!
- Connie of SkinDeco showed us some office-safe makeup look and I love the makeup for Thursday!
Vichy has launched the new Normaderm Tri-Activ Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Care.
It now comes in 30ml too! It is more affordable and perfect for the ‘just testing’. I will be letting my sister to try this and report later 😉
Size & Price: RM49/30ml & RM79/50ml
Availability: May 2011
Check their facebook for promotions and launches update.