Oh dear! Time has been flying so fast and it is almost July already 😀
There are quite some good beauty reads through out the month of June, but here are some particular reads that I like and would like to share:
– Many like to bling up their accessories these days, but Beetrice shows the shocking one – Vajazzling! Horrifying!
– AskMeWhats shares an awesome discovery for very affordable Elianto concealer, and it seriously works as good as my Bobbi Brown!
– ParisB shows us how her brows got really nicely shaped by Shu Uemura, and I think I feel like trying it out too.
– RedLusciousLips discovers the great Stay Don’t Stray, and who knows it might work for my oily lids too!
– SoLoverly has found a dry shampoo which we Malaysians can get easily. I think it might be a calling for me too!
– While I kinda love the sake smell on mask, LipGlossEater doesn’t find it too interesting though 😛