Oh dear! Time has been flying so fast and it is almost July already
There are quite some good beauty reads through out the month of June, but here are some particular reads that I like and would like to share:
- Many like to bling up their accessories these days, but Beetrice shows the shocking one – Vajazzling! Horrifying!
- AskMeWhats shares an awesome discovery for very affordable Elianto concealer, and it seriously works as good as my Bobbi Brown!
- ParisB shows us how her brows got really nicely shaped by Shu Uemura, and I think I feel like trying it out too.
- RedLusciousLips discovers the great Stay Don’t Stray, and who knows it might work for my oily lids too!
- SoLoverly has found a dry shampoo which we Malaysians can get easily. I think it might be a calling for me too!
- While I kinda love the sake smell on mask, LipGlossEater doesn’t find it too interesting though