I picked up a bottle of Laura Mercier Perfecting Water Light when I bought the Laura Mercier One-Step Cleanser.
On the website, it says:
- Replenishes moisture & preps skin for following skin care
- Easily penetrates deep layers & relieves thirsty skin
- Adjusts pH balance with active ingredients
- Minimizes & reduces visibility of pores
- Repairs skin surface & enhances lipid barrier
- Imparts skin a radiant & youthful glow
- For oily skin, use this product as a light moisturizer
- For normal to dry skin, follow with a serum &/or a moisturizer
Seems really promising, isn’t it?
The instructions to use.
True that it is really gentle, does NOT sting at all, and totally scentless.
Unfortunately is also, it does nothing special at all!
I don’t see any smaller pores nor feel any moisturizing effects from this morning. Sad to say, it is just like all other toners you can get a cheaper price. In fact, I have used cheaper toners than worked better than this too.
LAURA MERCIER Flawless Skin Perfecting Water Light Hydrating Water 200ml/6.7oz is selling on StrawberryNet for USD$27 and at local Laura Mercier counters for RM153. Definitely a hefty price tag.