After a search on my blog, I realized that I have never done a tag for the bag, I have only done once what’s in my makeup bag 6 years ago. Goodness, where did the time go?!
I am not one who changes handbag frequently because I am lazy. Only once a month at my best, sometimes once in forever! I have quite a couple of small sling bags but I hardly use them for work, because they are too small for my daily junk.
So recently, I acquired a Kate Spade Small Harmony tote which I think it will fit for my daily from Shopbob. Many think that it’s a perfect size but it seems a little too big for me because I seem to keep bumping it around.
However, it’s a really sturdy bag as it even survived a trauma of being stuck at the lift door. No dent, no crease at all! You go bag!
Alright, back to the story of what’s in my bag.
These are all the items that I carry in my bag on daily basis:
1. Tangle Teezer – it’s a huge comb, but it really helps to detangle my hair even at its worst condition, especially when I am all sweaty from lunch, or through out the day when my hair decides to be all frizzy.
2. Longchamp Cosmectic Pouch – Gift from a friend! It’s my lunch pouch and it’s enough to hold my coin purse, tissue, handphone and sometimes car keys.
3. Pocket tissues & wet issue – Can’t leave without tissue! I can go out without wallet but never without my tissue.
4. Wallet – My old new wallet – bought it almost 2 years and finally used it now.
5. iS Clinical powder sunblock – I like to reapply this powder sunblock once in a while, and it lasts forever! Sometimes I think about the hygiene of the brush.
6. Lipsticks – Currently using a Dior and the new Maybelline lip polish! No pouch here cause I usually put them in the internal pocket.
7. Face masks – I have it in my bag now because of the intermittent haze!
8. Rume tote – A xmas gift 2 years ago, I really like the size of it, not too bulky for regular handbags.
9. Transparent pouch – I love this pouch as I have a glance of everything within! I have a thumb drive, a credit card login key, hand cream, a bottle of eucalyptus essential oil, a strip of anti-histamine, tweezer, candy, pen, angpow and lip gloss!
10. Cute rabbit pouch – To store the sanitary pad!
11. Wedding invitation card – No, the reception is not over yet. XD
12. Melvita soft shea butter – A rather multi purpose balm, can be used as lip balm or hand balm. Smells refreshing too!
13. Coin pouch – My trusty Cath Kidston coin pouch (gift), I love it because it has a window for cards too!
14. Random – there’s receipt, a clear plastic bag (can’t remember how it ended in my bag), serviettes from restaurants, and a hair rubber band!
And…that’s all from my bag! Even though it might not seem like a lot of things, but all these add up to the extra kg to the bag. The benefit of of a large-ish bag is, I can sneak my shopping loot in the bag and no one will know!
Last but not least, here’s a photo of size comparison of my bag to a DVD case, it’s the biggest bag that I have owned to date. Will I change my mind to liking big bags? I am still not sure.