Hello beauties! It’s the weekend again! What’s your plan for the weekend?
Time to get a cuppa and unwind!
I will be heading for lunch AND a facial with discount coupons on that I have bought from the deal sites on Saturday. Although my previous experience at Jari Spa was not quite a pleasant one, but I still have some myth-busting spirit together with ParisB. Hopefully it won’t be a terrible one as we have only ONE face to risk!
Another deal bought off the site.
Moving on to some beauty bits, my favorites in the month of March:
- I love the Angry Birds game, and I love Nikki – Angry Birds Nails even more! They are just mad cute!
- ParisB has written an excellent article on – Do you think blog or bloggers are credible? It really got me thinking.
- Ever since the Gwen Stefani launched her Harajuku fragrances, I see so many look-alikes in the market! If you are looking for a cute perfume stick, see what Kahani has said about Etude House Minime Stick Perfume in Ms Hot.
- Another Sasa outlet has opened at the LG of Ikano Power Centre (now known as IPC), next to the Bread Story.
- For readers in Malacca, Laneige Malaysia is celebrating its first anniversary of its counter opening at Jusco Bandaraya Melaka on 26th March 2011 by offering a one-day special treat to all shoppers. Drop by at the Laneige counter in Jusco Bandaraya Melaka from 10.30am to 9.30pm to get a free skin consultation and product samples (while stock lasts). That’s not all. Visitors at the Laniege counter will also be given a free brightening massage in conjunction with the recent launch of Laneige’s White Perfect Renew range.