In the latest September issue of Cleo, they have featured a beauty hall of fame, where the ‘best’ products of all were listed out. However, there are things that I do not really agree with the list. First of all, how the panel of judges judge on all the products? What is the benchmarking system? Do they gather it from the statistics, or it is plainly their personal view? I wonder. The few items that I don’t qutite agree with the hall of fame are:
1. Best voluming mascara – Maybelline Volum Express Turbo Boost
2. Best waterproof mascara – Silky Girl Lash Prism Waterproof Mascara
3. Best pore-minimizing toner – Nivea Visage Deep Pore Control Toner
4. Best toner for anti-prone skin – Clearasil Deep Pore Cleansing Toner
5. Best whitening cleanser – Vichy Bi-White Advanced Whitening Deep Cleansing Gel
6. Best shampoo for shiny hair – L’oreal Paris Elselve Nutri Gloss Care Shampoo
These are about it. I will one by one break them down. Are you a reader of Cleao? You have any comments?
Did you realize one thing? The products featured in the mag are usually very expensive, and how many of us can actually afford to try them all? I wonder.